Monday, October 11, 2004

change

so ill be switching to blogger now from livejournal. it has more features: pictures, rss feed, "easily configurable interface", AND non-subscribers can post comments! So im not cancelling my livejournal but I will slowly phase it out in that I will stop posting there and post here. I will be leaving reminders in my livejournal for the next week or so until everyone who reads it (the four of you) are updated and are onboard with the change. thank you and i appreciate all of your support through these tough times. it's not easy switching over. with the help of great guys like Paul it makes it all possible. thank u.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U know who i am..thats all that really matters.. hope to be reading some interesting stuff from here on out.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Kid Nix said...

yup. i got you. good lookin out babs.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home