Saturday, April 16, 2005

McDonalds Here I Come

Well yours truly has lost two of his shifts. Didn't get fired from the company but no longer works on Saturday and Sunday for 10 hours each day. It was crappy in the first place. I'm not so mad it happened. I can find more hours during the week or possibly a second job to work days I have off during the week. Either way...the only thing I can get is a job at McDonalds. I make 8 dollars an hour so pretty much anything I get should be at or near there. So "picky" is not even something I understand. It's a beautiful day today. Read some word last night and prayed. Not sure what He's got in store for me right now. I can tell you that I had a vision that I wasn't working this weekend shift anymore. Could be now I can make church Sundays. He would take away all that so I could fellowship and hear His word. "Are you basking in the sun? Is anybody in the sun? cuz' He's in you." -Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home