Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Electronic Hell

In this new age world of faster is better, bigger is better, and "less is the new more" we've managed to come so far where a person a few years back may or may not have had an e-mail address. These days i'm sure fools have many, many email address'. If they don't I have enough for them. I am now managing 4 different e-mail accounts. I don't even know why, that's what doesnt make any sense. All I do online is like constantly, in between reading up on the latest news with the indie rock scene, go back and forth between my different e-mail accounts checking my mail, and responding. It's like electronic mail instant messaging. EMIM. A much slower, 18th century, nonsensical way to communicate with the people who are on your buddy list about, pretty much, nothing. As there is never anything new under the sun. "Fitter, wiser, more productive..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home