Friday, April 22, 2005

GloomsDay

This is quite possibly the laziest day of the year for me. Gloomy, no sun, coldest day of the new season (spring). Ate too much for breakfast/lunch/dinner (one big meal at about 4 ish). Disgusting. It's like uhhh...whats the word i'm lookin for here...depressing. It's cool though I enjoy the rain. I can't wait until it rains so hard that the earth is covered in a very shallow pool of acid rain water. Then this palace will be a home. Also want to give a big up to Arizona Fruit Punch drinks, they're so good, Rajeev concurs. Does he read my blog? I really can't stand that guy. With his curly hair, long sideburns, button nose, spacey eyes, quick wit...Anyway like I was saying about the new Pope, they should have picked my man from Africa. Crazy Cardinals...and by crazy I mean racist.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i been reading. and sippin the afp. pretty good stuff. now i want one. in this room where she made me each day she grows weak she flips on the golden girls and the first tear hits my cheek.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Kid Nix said...

the wood panel room. the hole in the wall. he lays it all out. dude I wish I had an AFP right now so I could throw it up! I bet it tastes so good coming up.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gay

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home