Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Responsibility Reshmonshibility

There's a certain level of responsibility that needs to be had by an individual that is over 18 and living on his or her own. But seriously, this isn't Gattaca! As long as things are getting paid...even if they're late...and people know they're coming late, AND ARE OKAY WITH IT...really people...what's the deal? Let's chill out and have fun while we still can. In about 5 years (if i'm not living in a house with the car ive always wanted rocking out and going to work in a studio with a guitar in hand) then i'll have plenty of responsibility. It's called work, family, MORE bills, BIGGER bills...and for the rest of my LIFE! Sucky sucky two buck chucky! I realize that rocking out doesn't excuse you from responsibility...oh wait! NO I DONT!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if things were getting paid there wouldnt be a problem. When rent is a month late, credit card hasnt been paid in 6 months, you owe your girlfriend more than 2 months pay, you cant pay for groceries, and you dont even have a job to start solving these problems, i would have to say youve exceeded the "im young and want to have fun" stage. Your not a kid anymore, your 23 and need to learn how to get your shit together. So "responsibility reshmonshibility" can be your motto but when its affecting other people, grow up and own up to your duties of being a man. You are a man right? I know its hard for you, but step out of your selfish lifestyle and start realizing how your actions affect everyone else. Life has already started freddie and the sooner you understand that, the better. For your sake and mine.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kid Nix said...

I don't think i'm selfish. If it's killing you...as we talked about before...you are free to leave. I'm not keeping you here with some magic spell that I have casted on you. I am irresponsible, I don't take care of business when i'm supposed to, I am a fuck up, and I am fucked up. I owe you money, you'll get your money by the end of the summer. I stated that before. I am beach lifeguarding this summer. You'll definitely get your money by the end of the summer. I'll stop eating the groceries you buy, don't worry about my credit card, rent isnt a month late...he just didnt get the checks...thats a mail problem...not me. Fuck life! I don't want to bring you down with me...

11:38 PM  
Blogger Kid Nix said...

ahhhh relationships...

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...uh...how bout them yanks?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Kid Nix said...

Bump the Yankees. It's all about Redskins this year. Watch...

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a lovely 6Bdrm/1.5BTH in Ithaca with a washer/dryer,dishwasher,huge backyard/frontyard....all for only 400 a month...plus utilities which would cost roughly 75-100 a month...anyone?

Dont worry nix...u aint bringin nobody down.
keep rockin

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home