Sunday, October 31, 2004

Yahtzee Anyone

I get so bored sometimes and unmotivated to write in this thing. I apologize to all my loyal readers who have been coming to check daily in hopes that I may have something posted to make them laugh/feel inspired/think. None of which happens by the way. I have been away on business for the last week and some change. What business? well, that's none of YOUR business. My girlfriend and I have had some quality phone time and good conversation since i've been back here in the "big apple." Although we talk so late that one of us (usually me these days) just falls asleep on the phone...which is much easier to do now that I have this "hands free" headset I recieved with my new phone. THANKS VERIZON! I had a great night last night by the way with jeevs and h. bizzle. Laughed, cried, fucked, died...then Paul showed up. ...and we did it all again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're bored, you're boring.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home