Tuesday, April 26, 2005

ESP IN!

The draft got great ratings this weekend. The NFL draft, just wanted to clear that up. Although one of these weekends I won't have to clear anything up. Right?! So if you tuned into the draft this weekend, which all of you most certainly did, then you noticed that you had no idea who was being drafted. I didn't watch much college football this year unfortunately so I don't know who fools are. However as far my team goes (Redskins) we got two first round picks and I had heard of them. Defense and Offense, cornerback and quarterback. Holla at ya bowees from Auburn. Booyah achieved. Redskins got another black quarterback, who by the way is taking Doug Williams' old number 17, hopefully he can lead the charge...although Gibbs is still relying on Ramsey to pull through...I hope he falls flat on his face so this new guy can get a chance. We need some athleticism in the pocket. Not that white people aren't athletic, but Ramsey...haha, cmon! Anyway we play the Chargers this year so i'm stoked about that. Should be a great defensive struggle...but that's almost 6 months away. So I guess you could say, this barely qualifies as news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home