Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The Man Who Never Dies

Dick Cheney has had four heart attacks and won't stop breathing. I mean is four even a lot? I mean I just thought one could take you out bickity bam. This fool is the devil incarnate. Our "Uncle Tom" (Colin Powell) is out. Now our "Aunt Tomasina" (Condoleeza Rice) is in. Yes! I love black people who don't give a fuck about black people. That's why Bill Cosby is my hero. He wants us to shape up. He's sick and tired of our lackadaisical attitudes toward education and bettering ourselves. When is Bill Cosby running for President? Maybe then you'll see my ass at the polls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susannity said...

"Dick Cheney has had four heart attacks and won't stop breathing."
just wanted to say i loved your opening line as it gave me a good chuckle. reminds me of that SNL skit with him in the caves of afghanistan with his bionic heart lol.
love mr cosby too.
peace

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home