Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I Scream Dream

Can't sleep. Ice cream isn't digesting properly. Everytime I lay down I belch/vomit (you know what i'm talking about, don't say "eww"). The "hag is going to ride my back tonight", which basically means i'm going to have nightmares. Which is fine with me...as long as i'm SLEEP. Sleep so good. Nightmares tolerable. Waking from nightmares, great. Waking from sleep, sucky! You can't win when the hag is a' ridin'. Let this be a warning to all you late night snackers, hackers and jackers...I've seen the "Hag" and she aint purty...she devours whole souls...serpent sneaks and slithers until it reaches it's destination...then BOOM!...like lightning it strikes...and whatever it was preying on...engulfed in its darkness. Leaves turn to snakes under sliding glass doors. Beware the yellow leaf.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm....sounds like paganism to me..uh oh, im coming up with a flow, i just cant hold it in, here it goes:

yo my man named freddie nix,
you gotta get your head fixed,
talkin all that nonsense about,
hags and witches when there is no doubt,
that jesus my man is numero uno,
his internet service provider is juno,
not like alaska,
but the speed thats faster,
than aol msn and even napster.
oh wait napster isnt an ISP,
it just provides music legally.

peace

h

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boom boom sound got you again man. it's not a ghost town, it's not a ghost town. sea serpents and sky demons swimming in your heads tonight and flying in your souls alright. guess how it starts and how it ends. boom boom sound reverbates. peace plr big pmp big plr big..
-fruit punch

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home