Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Work Shmurk

So a small update on my "working" situation out here in the Big Apple. I am no longer getting any hours at Banana Republic. I guess they did poorly this holiay season. YAY!!! right? So they cut their employees hours down substantially, including mine. Immediately upon hearing of this situation I started sending out my resume everywhere again, joyously I might add. THE next day I received an e-mail from a company that employs lifeguards at various health clubs/condiminiums throughout the Manhattan. Basically saying, "What hours can you work? and where?" I responded and left them my number, the next day they called and I got the job. It was awesome. So now I lifeguard throughout the city at, like I said before, various health clubs/condiminiums in Manhattan. I don't know how much the pay is, but, this sets me up for a future job with the City of New York lifeguarding this summer. So that's that. Oh by the way as i'm sure you know, or should know, the Chargers lost!!! Sad, sad news...if you're a Charger fan. So as I always do...i'll keep you posted. Freddie got a CAT!!! Fricken sweet eh? It's a cool cat though. "kitty, kitty, kitty you smell so pritty."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... if you can, i say go for it..Your definitely in need of one at this point.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Thats great dude, I'm glad your doing something you enjoy doing. Just Bounce your eyes , and dont look twice and youll stay out of trouble

4:14 AM  
Blogger Kid Nix said...

Oso man. If that lands me in Barney, i'm coming after you. But yeah IF she didn't read it...you're right dude. Such a good opportunity.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Kid Nix said...

Oso man. If that lands me in Barney, i'm coming after you. But yeah IF she didn't read it...you're right dude. Such a good opportunity.

9:01 PM  
Blogger rmacapobre said...

> sugar mama

and sugar dada .. ^_^

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home